Supermodels Without Makeup

Kristen McMenamy
In 1995, months after she gave birth to her first child, this Pennsylvania-born beauty appeared in no fewer than five editorials for Bazaar. Now 44 and the mother of four, McMenamy still makes runway cameos.

Skin-care essential: "I'm like a greaseball all the time. The second my skin starts to feel dried out, I panic," she says. Her moisturizer of choice: Nuxe Paris. "I have really sensitive skin but need something rich that won't make me break out."

Cindy Crawford
Having graced more than a thousand magazine covers, Crawford, 43, knows a few beauty tricks.

Antiaging tip: "Women forget to take care of their décolletage, and it shows their age," says Crawford. She protects hers, as well as her complexion, with Meaningful Beauty, the skin-care line she created with Jean-Louis Sebagh, a Paris-based cosmetic doctor.

Amber Valletta
Transitioning from modeling to acting isn't the only big change in Valletta's life these days. "My skin has become much more sensitive to products," says the 35-year-old mom. "I now have to be more diligent about what I use."

Skin tip: SPF is a must. "I live in California, so I wear sunscreen every day, even if it's cloudy."

Beauty indulgence: "I love products." Her current facial regimen includes items from Epicuren,

Nadia Auermann
In 1993, the German model became a sensation with her striking platinum locks and legs that seemed to go on forever.

Beauty philosophy: "I think women look best when they're natural," says Auermann, 38. "With makeup, I always find it's better to concentrate on one part, like your eyes or lips."

Favorite colorist: That signature blonde takes a bit of work. "I tried four or five colorists before I
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...